New Build Energy Performance Certificates

New Build SAP & EPC Energy Assessor

Northern Ireland & UK


New Build Dwelling Energy performance certificates Anyone who is constructing a building needs an energy performance certificate for that property. An energy performance certificate tells you how energy efficient your property is, and includes recommendations for improving its energy rating.

It's based on:

  • Type of construction
  • Thermal insulation
  • Heating system
  • Lighting
  • It's required even if there is no heating system or services at the moment, such as in commercial retail shell units or incomplete dwellings.

Certificates remain valid for 10 years but you should get a new certificate if you carry out any major refurbishment or building work which could change the energy efficiency rating of your property.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Architectural Design Services N.I.